Custom Coupons for Scratch Cards
Customize Your Scratch & Help® Card Coupons
You can choose to use custom coupons for your Scratch & Help Fundraising Cards. Say, for example, if some or all of the merchants on the coupons are not in your area, you can replace them with local merchants. Or, if you prefer to choose one or two favorite businesses in your area, you can do that. You can have all custom coupons or combine yours with the statewide coupons. You can also double or triple some of the statewide coupons, and leave off those you don’t want. You choose.
NOTE: Please keep in mind there is a $50 (per order) charge for Scratch & Help Card custom coupons. (See below for more info on cost.) The statewide coupons provided are free.
- Double (or triple) up your favorite statewide coupons, and take off those that aren’t in your area.
- Use all Local Merchants
- Combine Local Merchants and statewide coupons.
NOTE: Custom Coupons Are Printed In Black Ink On Yellow Paper.
If you choose custom coupons, you will have to get your local merchant to sign an agreement to sponsor a coupon. Most merchants are glad to do this, since it’s basically free advertisement for them.
How to Get Merchant Agreements
You will need to approach your local merchant and ask them to agree to sponsor a coupon. Print a Local Merchant Agreement form provided by your ABC Distributor and have the merchant fill it out with their coupon offer. They can also provide a logo for the coupon. You then email this to your Distributor.
NOTE: Contact your ABC Distributor for a Local Merchant Agreement Form.
1. Bring the Local Merchant Agreement to the local merchant(s) of your choosing. Ask for the owner or manager of the store.
2. Explain who you are and why you are raising money. Show the owner or manager the Local Merchant Agreement and your sample Scratch & Help® card, if you have one. Ask him/her to help your organization by providing a coupon offer that can be substituted for one of the statewide offers on your coupon sheet. Since the local merchant is NOT CHARGED for their participation and receives FREE ADVERTISING through your fundraiser, most people you ask will be happy to give you a coupon offer.
3. Lastly, fill out the Local Merchant Agreement and make sure to attach any logos the merchant wants to use. When you Place Your Order, simply email the merchant agreement to your ABC Distributor.
Cost For Custom Coupons:
Only $50 Total (Not $50 per Scratch & Help®) The cost for the custom coupon package is only $50 regardless of how many you order or how many coupon changes you make. This is a one time printing setup charge and will be added to your total. The cost for any combination of statewide and local coupons is still only $50.00.
The $50 custom coupon charge must be paid at the time you place your order with a credit card or check by phone.
Ready to Order?
ABC Fundraising Distributor
INCLUDE THIS INFO IN EMAIL:
- Group Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone (optional)
- Number Needed
- Color Choice (red, green, blue, or purple)
- Logo (if wanted)
- Merchant Agreement(s) if using custom cards
- Date Fundraiser to Start
Note: You will then be contacted by me, your ABC Fundraising Distributor, for payment information.