How to Add an Online Store to Your Brochure Fundraiser
How to Add an Online Store to Your Brochure Fundraiser
You can now add an Online Store to your brochure fundraiser with UNIPAK Suppy and NeedsYourSupport.org! As an independent distributor for UNIPAK, I can offer you this amazing solution to fundraising.
It’s as easy as choosing your favorite brochure. Let us know, and we’ll get you set up with an online store featuring the brochure you choose. You’ll also have several options to make your fundraiser the best for you.
For more information or to request a fundraiser, contact me! I am your UNIPAK SUPPLY Independent Distributor and ready to help you. Contact: Faye Rutledge, email@example.com, 434-851-6297
How Does it Work?
● Every organization receives a fundraising pack which includes a group ID. This ID should
be written on the top of the seller’s order form in the space provided, for quick
● The online shopping portal is activated as soon as the group’s purchase agreement is
received by the fulfillment center. However, orders will not occur until the fundraiser
and sale ID is promoted by the group. The group’s online ID will become inactive on the
date that order forms are received at the fulfillment center.
● Sellers register online so supporters can order under his/her name, giving credit for the
sale to that particular student. Sellers can then advertise their fundraiser via social
media, text, and email, providing the group ID, then sit back and watch the profits roll
● Supporters go to NeedsYourSupport.org and enter the group ID, select the student they
wish to support, choose whether to have items shipped to home or shipped to group,
and browse hundreds of items available to purchase. The checkout process is encrypted
and secure. Simple, smart, and safe.
● The fulfillment center will receive the online orders instantly. If the supporter chose the
ship to home option, products will typically ship out via USPS or FedEx within 48 hours.
If ship to group is selected, the orders will be processed at the fundraiser’s conclusion
and packed with the rest of the seller’s order. A report showing who purchased items
online will be included with the seller’s items.
● Fundraising totals and “per-student” reports will combine online and brochure sales for
an easy look at the fundraiser’s overall success; alternately, the Profit Summary and
Seller’s Packed Items reports provide a straightforward look at the breakdown of
brochure vs. online sales.
The online shopping portal will include all items from the fundraising brochure that the organization has chosen, along with hundreds of additional, “online only” items. “Online Only” items will continue to change, with new items being added all the time. You can also choose to have only your brochure featured in your store.
The group can choose to have their fundraiser set to ship-to-group or ship-to-home. Frozen and temperature-sensitive items can only be shipped to the group. If a seller is not registered, their supporters will only be able to have items shipped to home.
Each seller should go online and register their name on the Needs Your Support website, using the group ID provided. If a seller does not register, supporters will still be able to add their name as the person they would like to support; however, delivery options will be limited to ship-to-home only, which also limits the items from which they can choose. Hint: Have sellers register at the kickoff event!
Sellers can track their sales and share their request for support through a variety of methods from the Seller Dashboard. Through the dashboard, sellers can share via social networks like Facebook, import their email addresses to send messages, and text using a mobile phone.
The coordinator can log into their dashboard anytime to track the fundraiser’s sales, social and email sharing, and overall progress.
1. The organization receives their group ID on the day the fundraiser kicks off.
2. Sellers go to www.needsyoursupport.org to become a registered seller. Sponsors may
want to take a few minutes on the day of kick-off and allow the students to register
while they are all together, which will cut down on unregistered sellers and repeat
questions (particularly if it’s a class fundraiser and the students have ChromeBooks or
another electronic device at their disposal).
3. Sellers will click on the “Register Seller” link, and fill out the Group ID, name, and email
fields, then create a password for their account. After registering, sellers can access
their dashboard anytime by clicking on the “Seller Login” link and signing in with email
and password. Here, they will find links to share their fundraiser via Facebook, Twitter,
Pinterest, and email, as well as a Support Flyer that can be downloaded and printed for
fundraising in person. They can also access a list of items that supporters have
purchased online, which is broken down by items that have been delivered to the
supporters’ home vs. those the seller is responsible for picking up and delivering
1. The “Coordinator Login” information will be set up by UNIPAK Supply and given to the
sales rep, who can share it with the appropriate personnel. The Coordinator Dashboard
is immediately available to the fundraising coordinator.
2. The fundraising coordinator can see sales, shares, and credit card at the door
information; further, upon completion of the sale, the coordinator has access to
accounting reconciliation information as well.
1. Supporters will go to www.needsyoursupport.org, and enter the group ID provided by
the seller. If using a shared link (such as one received via email or Facebook), no ID is
2. Next, they will select the seller they wish to support from a list of registered sellers. If
they do not see the name of the seller, supporters can add the seller by first and last
name; however, if the seller is not registered, supporters will only be able to see those
items labeled “Ship to Home.” This excludes all frozen products, and is done so to
prevent unexpected items from being shipped to the group.
3. After selecting the items they wish to purchase and adding them to the cart, supporters
will proceed to the secure checkout. We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal,
and a receipt will be emailed to the supporter upon completion of the transaction.
4. The home delivery option will include shipping and handling fees, and will be processed
and shipped within 48 hours of the order being received. Upon order processing and
shipment, notification will be sent to the email address indicated at checkout.
5. Ship-to-Group orders will be student packed with the brochure orders and distributed to
the group on the fundraiser’s delivery date.
Things You Choose
You will need to make the following choices before starting your fundraiser:
BROCHURE SELLING CHOICES:
- Print Brochure (+ PDF) Only
- Print Brochure and Online
- Brochure Online Only
ONLINE SELLING CHOICES:
- Your Brochure Only
- Your Brochure + Online Store Products
ONLINE SHIPPING CHOICES:
- Group only
- Buyer Home only = 100% Touchless Fundraiser – 40% Profit (non-frozen)
- Buyer Chooses – Ship-to-Group or Ship-to-Home (non-frozen)
HOW ORDERS ARE TO BE PACKAGED:
- Per Student
- Per Classroom
Note: You will receive envelopes per-your-choice to return order forms. No charge for packaging per-student or per-classroom. No shipping charge for returning order forms.
For more information or to request a fundraiser, contact me! I am your UNIPAC SUPPLY Independent Distributor and ready to help you. Contact: Faye Rutledge, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-851-6297