10 Fall Fundraising Ideas for Schools
Need Ideas for School Fall Fundraising?
Now is the time to start thinking of your school’s Fall fundraising campaigns. We have lots of ideas and here is a list of 10 of our favorites. If you’re tired of the same old cookie dough or candles, try something different this year. Schools usually prefer order-taker type fundraisers and these days, schools love online fundraisers with ship-to-home. These are safe for students and so easy! Read on for a few new ideas, as well as the tried and true.
New Fundraising Products
It’s always hard to come up with a new product for school fundraising. And, when you do, it’s always a risk with trying a new product. Will it sell? Usually, it’s worth it, so don’t hesitate to branch out and try your luck with something new. Parents and customers get tired of seeing the same brochure from your school year after year. Give them something new this Fall!
The Tried and True Fundraising Products
Maybe you’ve decided you still want to stick with the tried and true fundraising products. There is nothing wrong with a cookie dough or candle fundraiser! In fact, Fall is the perfect time for cookie dough, with Christmas baking coming soon. And, candles make great Christmas gifts.
10 Ideas for Your School Fundraiser
1. Katydids Candy – This all time favorite candy fundraiser is available as a pre-sell brochure and you can also order cases to sell up-front.
2. Smencils & Smens – These scented pencils and pens are perfect for a school fundraiser! A variety of choices.
3. Sweet & Salty Pretzel Rods – These yummy snacks are always a hit!
4. Ship-to-Home Fundraising Store – This ship-to-home fundraiser features hundreds of items, including candy, snacks, candles, home decor, magazines, and more.
5. Custom Tumblers – This fundraiser includes a custom order-taker brochure. Custom tumblers are a big hit for a school fundraiser.
6. Fava-Licious Fava Bean Snacks – This brochure fundraiser features healthy Fava Bean Snacks in three flavors. This a new and unique fundraising idea for schools!
7. Restaurant Cards – The custom brochure features your choice of $25, $50, or $100 Restaurant Cards (or all three!). You can also order Restaurant Cards online to sell up-front.
8. Heritage Candles – Candles are a long time stand-by fundraiser! Use the traditional order-taker brochures for a no-risk fundraiser. Can also be done online.
9. Snacking Made Simple – This order-taker brochure features a variety of sweet candy and salty snacks, including popcorn. Great for holiday gifts. Can also be done online.
10. Cookie Dough – A favorite school fundraiser for years is cookie dough! This is a traditional brochure fundraiser. There is a low minimum order and free shipping. Can also be done online.
A Successful Fundraising Campaign
Whichever product you choose, the main thing is to get the students and parents involved and excited about having a successful fundraising campaign.