What is Pre-Sell Fundraising?
Pre-Sell Fundraising is also called Order-Taker, No Risk, or No Money Up Front fundraiser. It’s just what it says…you take orders and collect the money up front (pre-sell), which means that there is no risk to you. You do not have to pay for products until you have already made the sale and have the payment.
A Favorite for Schools
This type of fundraiser is good for any school or group that does not have money up front to pay for products. Schools can usually pay with a purchase order, which gives them a month to need their payment. But, even so, they may not want to commit to that payment when they have no guarantee that they will earn enough to make it. This is why, in most cases, schools use pre-sell type fundraisers. A couple of their favorites are Cookie Dough and Candles.
A Favorite for Small Clubs and Groups
Order-Takers are also a favorite for small clubs and groups that don’t have the funds to pay for products up-front, and who don’t want to charge the products. It’s a win-win situation for them. Women’s Clubs love the Katydids candy and Jewelry brochures.
How Do Pre-Sell Fundraisers Work?
- Call (1-866-826-0944) to order 1 FREE brochure per fundraising participant.
- Participants show brochures to customers, take orders, and collect payments from friends and family.
- You place the final order for the products and send in payment.
- All items will be shipped to you.
- Distribute to your participants to deliver to customers.
- Your group keeps the profit!
We offer a variety of pre-sell fundraising brochures, from popular cookie dough and candy to team tumblers and jewelry. Brochures are high quality, with colorful photos of products. We suggest ordering 1 brochure per fundraiser participant.
- Cookie Dough – Variety of Gourmet Cookie Dough choices by Cookies 2 Love, recipes by Southern Living and Cooking Light.
- Gourmet Popcorn – By Van Wyk, this brochure features 8 yummy flavors of popcorn in resealable bags.
- Nuts About Snacks – Assorted snacks that everyone will love!
- Virginia Peanuts – Famous VA Diner Peanuts in designer canisters.
- Katydids – This classic candy is the best seller!
- Golden Treasures – Assorted snacks means something for everyone. This brochure is a favorite.
- Kathryn Beich Classic Collection – This brochure has a collection of Kathryn Beich Classic candy.
- Earth Candles – Featuring a variety of scents, these are all natural candles are a fundraising stand by.
- Jewelry – Includes a variety of jewelry designs, with a lifetime guarantee.
- NFL Flags – 32 NFL Teams are offered. Football fans will love these.
- Team Tumblers – 24 ounce tumblers featuring your favorite teams.
- Stainless Steel Tumblers – A great Spring and Summer fundraising idea.
- Yummy Bunnies – Perfect for a Spring or Easter fundraiser.
Request Brochures – Phone: 1-866-826-0944