Stainless Steel 30oz Tumblers with Engraved Custom Logo for Fundraising
30 Ounce Custom Tumblers – Great for Sports Team Fundraising
These 30 ounce, stainless steel tumblers will be a great idea for any sports team. Your team name and logo can be engraved on tumbler. Fans will want one to show their spirit. Tumblers are made of 18/8 stainless steel, with a powder coated finish. There is a large area for engraving and many color choices. They are double insulated and will keep drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 8 hours. There is a 20 tumbler minimum order. However, there is an art fee of $20 if you order less than 40 tumblers. Sell for $30 each and earn a 40% profit. Plus, FREE Shipping!
- 30 ounce stainless steel tumblers
- 12-15 business day custom production schedule
- Engraving: $20 per custom order for less than 40 tumblers (40+ Free)
- Delivery: 5-7 business days shipping time, by ground service
- Minimum order: 20 tumblers
- Sell for $30 each
- 40% Profit
- FREE Shipping!
- Order-Taker Brochure Available
- Info/Order: 866-248-6361
Fusion 30oz Stainless Steel Tumbler Details
- Metallic, powder coated finish
- Many Color Choices
- 18/8, Stainless Steel
- Rust, puncture and fade resistant
- Double wall vacuum insulated
- Keeps cold 24 hours – Hot 8 hours
- Shatter resistant, clear, slide close lid
- Large custom logo engraving area
- BPA Free
|# Units||Your Cost Per Unit||You Collect Per Unit||Profit|
How Does This Fundraiser Work?
1. Phone 866-248-6361 and talk to a fundraising consultant.
3. Send in logo and finalize design.
4. Order and make payment.
5. Sell tumblers for $25 each and keep your profit.
6. There is also an order-taker brochure available.
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment. You can pay by major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order. If paying by mail, you can also use a check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
- Order custom tumblers with your team logo and sell at sports games and events.
- Sell at concession stand, with drink added.
- Sell at your school or Christmas Store. These will make great gifts!
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or prices may change without notice.