Looking for Candy Fundraising Ideas?
We Have Ideas for Your Next Candy Fundraiser
Candy is one of the most popular fundraisers for school clubs, sports teams, churches, or any group. Usually, it is sold directly to customers. For example, candy bars and lollipops can be sold at a table outside a local business (with permission) or at team games and school events. Seeing the candy makes it hard to resist! And, candy is low cost. Candy bars usually only sell for $1 or $2 and lollipops only sell for 50 cents! Almost everyone is willing to pay that much.
If you don’t have funds to purchase candy up front, you can use a credit card or a school purchase order to hold off payment for at least one month. You just have to be sure to sell all of your product by the time the payment is due or it will cut into your profit. Also, you could do a order-taker type fundraiser. There is no risk to this type, since you take orders and collect payment before you order the candy.
Whichever candy you choose, you are sure to have a successful fundraiser!
Point of Sale and Order Taker Fundraisers:
- Point of Sale – Group purchases candy, paying up front, and then sells directly to the customer. You can use a credit card or school purchase order to give you more time to pay.
- Order-Taker – Group request free brochures with products that customer orders, pays in advance. After all orders are taken, group send in total order and makes payment with funds already collected. This is considered a NO RISK fundraiser. This is also sometimes called a “pre-sell” fundraiser.
Point of Sale Candy Fundraisers:
We offer a variety of “point of sale” type candy choices: Katydids in boxes or tins, several choices of Candy Bar Kits, and Lollipops. All are great sellers. Any of these products can be ordered online or by phone.
- KB Katydids Tins – Caramel and pecans covered in chocolate. Everybody loves it!
- KB Katydids Boxes – Katydids are also available in boxes.
- Candy Bar Kits – Choose from Hershey’s and Van Wyk.
- Lollipops – Your choice of a variety of flavors and styles, plus shaped lollipops in holiday and sports themes.
Katydids Candy Fundraisers
Candy Bar Kit Fundraiser Choices:
How to Order:
It’s Easy! Most of the candy fundraisers (except for the Hershey’s Kits) can be ordered online , or you can call us (1-866-826-0944) to place your order.
Candy Order-Taker Fundraiser:
The Katydids Order-Taker Brochures is one of the most popular fundraisers. An order-take is a great choice if your group does not have the funds available to buy candy up front. You can hold your fundraiser by taking orders and collecting payment first, and then ordering the products sold. Most order-taker fundraisers earn a 40% profit.
How to Request Brochures:
Just give us a call (1-866-826-0944) and request 1 brochure for each fundraising participant.
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment. If you are ordering online, you can pay by major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order. If by mail, you can also use a check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
Fundraising Info Guide
If you are interested in finding out more information about the products offered on this site, be sure and order a Free Fundraising Info Guide today.