Candy Fundraising Ideas
Candy Is One of the Most Popular Fundraisers
There are two different options for selling: Point of Sale and Order Taker.
- Point of Sale – Group purchases candy, paying up front, and then sells directly to the customer.
- Order-Taker – Group request free brochures with products that customer orders, pays in advance. After all orders are taken, group send in total order and makes payment with funds already collected. This is considered a NO RISK fundraiser. Also, called Presell or No Money Up Front.
We offer a variety of “point of sale” type candy: Katydids in boxes or tins, several choices of Candy Bar Kits, and Lollipops. All are great sellers. Any of these products can be ordered online or by phone.
Point of Sale Candy Fundraisers:
- Candy Bar Kits – Choose from Kathryn Beich, Nestle, and Van Wyk.
- KB Katydids Tins – Caramel and pecans covered in chocolate. Everybody loves it!
- KB Katydids Boxes – Katydids are also available in boxes.
- Lollipops – Your choice of a variety of flavors and styles, plus shaped lollipops in holiday and sports themes.
- Caramels – Soft, creamy caramels are one of our newest candy fundraisers.
Candy Point of Sale Fundraiser Choices
How to Order:
It’s Easy! You can order online or phone us (1-866-826-0944) to place your order.
Candy Order-Taker Brochures:
We also offer a variety of Order-Taker Brochures. These are a great choice if your group does not have the funds available to buy candy up front. You can hold your fundraiser by taking orders and collecting payment first, and then ordering the products sold. Most order-taker fundraisers earn a 40% profit.
How to Request Brochures:
Just give us a call (1-866-826-0944) and request 1 brochure for each fundraising participant.
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment. If you are ordering online, you can pay by major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order. If by mail, you can also use a check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
Fundraising Info Guide
If you are interested in finding out more information about the products offered on this site, be sure and order a Free Fundraising Info Guide today.