Looking for Candy Fundraising Ideas?
We Have Ideas for Your Next Candy Fundraiser
Candy is one of the most popular fundraisers for school clubs, sports teams, churches, or any group. Usually, it is sold directly to customers. For example, candy bars and lollipops can be sold at a table outside a local business (with permission) or at team games and school events. Seeing the candy makes it hard to resist! And, candy is low cost. Most candy options usually only sell for $1 or $2 each! Almost everyone is willing to pay that much.
If you don’t have funds to purchase candy up front, you can use a credit card or a school purchase order to hold off payment for at least one month. You just have to be sure to sell all of your product by the time the payment is due or it will cut into your profit. Also, you could do a order-taker type fundraiser. There is no risk to this type, since you take orders and collect payment before you order the candy.
Whichever candy you choose, you are sure to have a successful fundraiser!
Point of Sale and Order Taker Fundraisers:
- Point of Sale – Group purchases candy, paying up front, and then sells directly to the customer. You can use a credit card or school purchase order to give you more time to pay.
- Order-Taker – Group request free brochures with products that customer orders, pays in advance. After all orders are taken, group send in total order and makes payment with funds already collected. This is considered a NO RISK fundraiser. This is also sometimes called a “pre-sell” fundraiser.
All of our candy fundraisers are point of sale. You purchase the candy by the case. Candy is a great idea for a sports team concession stand at games and events.
Candy Fundraiser List:
- Van Wyk America’s Variety Candy Bar Kit
- Van Wyk Chocolatiers Candy Bar Kit
- Van Wyk Fortune Cookie Kit
- Van Wyk Pretzel Rod Kit
- Cotton Candy
- Haribo Gummy Bears
- Tessa’s Lollipops
How to Order Cases:
Call ABC Fundraising® at 888.212.1344 to place your order for master cases. Please mention Faye Rutledge (or Fundraiser Alley) when asked how you found this fundraiser.
How It Works:
- Order/Pay for Master Cases
- Run Fundraiser for 2 to 3 weeks
- Keep ALL the money you earn.
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment, including major credit card, Pay Pal, check by phone, school purchase order, check, or money order.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- Check by Phone
- School Purchase Order
- Check or money order by mail