Gourmet Coffee Order-Taker Fundraiser (w/Online Store)
Ultimate Coffee Collection Order-Taker Fundraiser
This Ultimate Coffee Collection fundraiser will be a hit! Coffee is a popular drink these days and everyone has their favorite flavor. We recommend this fundraiser for schools, sports teams, and churches.
This fundraising brochure includes 8 different flavors in 11 ounce bags and 6 flavors in single-serve pod 12 count boxes. Every item sells for $16 each and delivery is free!
Available as an Online Fundraiser!
- Free Order-Taker Brochures (Print & PDF)
- Web Store ($25 One Time Set-Up Fee)
- Gourmet Coffee Flavors
- 11 ounce Bags (makes 70 cups)
- Single Serve Pod Boxes (12 per box)
- All Items Sell for $16
- Minimum Order: 25 items
- Free Delivery!
- View/Download Brochure
How To Get Started:
To request any order-taker fundraiser, contact me, your ABC Fundraising Representative. I am here to help you get started, answer questions, and submit your fundraiser. Contact me by email, phone, or text. (firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-851-6297)
Include in your email:
- School/Group Name (if one)
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Delivery Address
- Name of Fundraiser you want to start (Coffee)
- Start & End Date for Fundraiser
- Number of Print Brochures (if using)
- Web Store – Yes/No?
Coffee Collection Brochure Web Store
Great news! You can now have a Web Store with all of the products in this fundraising brochure. Supporters can go online to order products from your fundraiser. The Web Store will track total orders, as well as orders for each participant, including who orders what product. Imagine…no more tally sheets! A Web Store is the perfect answer to fundraising in today’s New Normal. You may never choose to do a fundraiser in any other way!
There is a set-up fee of $25 for a Web Store. This is a one time fee…you can later have more Web Store fundraisers with no fee. You will receive a unique link to your fundraiser that participants can share with friends and family by text, email, and social media. Delivery will be to your group to distribute.
Web Store Highlights:
- Features products from a specific fundraiser
- Set-Up Fee: $25 (one time fee)
- You can later have additional Web Stores w/no fee
- Your group has a unique link for sharing
- Tracks total sales and sales per participant (including customer info)
- NO TALLY SHEETS to fill out!
- All products sold are delivered to your group for distribution
- Print-Out w/sales breakdown per participant
- Profit from sales mailed at end of fundraiser
- SEE A LIVE COFFEE WEB STORE
Inside the Ultimate Coffee Collection Brochures:
11oz. Coffee Bag Choices:
- French Vanilla
- Hazelnut Creme
- Breakfast Blend
- Caramel Vanilla
- Donut Shop Blend
- Donut Ship Decaf
- French Roast
- Vanilla Hazelnut
- Coffee Sampler (1 pot packets – 1 each of 7 flavors)
Coffee Pod Flavor Choices:
- A Wicked Good Morning
- A Wicked Couple Vanilla & Hazelnut
- Wicked Delicious Donut Shop Blend
- Wickedly Caramelized
- Wickedly Dark
- Wicked Chocolatey Brownie Toffee Crunch
ABC Fundraising offers the highest profits because of their famous PROFIT BOOSTER! Your group will receive 1 Free Spinner® for every $500 in profit earned. The average Spinner raises $210 when all 50 coupons are sold at an average sales price of $3-$5 per coupon. Even one Spinner can greatly increase your profit!
Note: The Profit chart is only an example of what you can expect to earn with this fundraiser. Actual results may vary. Most groups earn about 50% total profit.
|# Bags Sold||Profit||Profit Booster||Total Profit|
|150||$675 (30%)||$420||$1,095 (48%)|
|250||$1,312 (35%)||$630||$1,042 (52%)|
|500||$3,000 (40%)||$1,260||$4,260 (57%)|
|1,000||$7,500 (50%)||$3,150||$10,650 (71%)|
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment, including major credit card, Pay Pal, check by phone, school purchase order, check, or money order.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- Check by Phone
- School Purchase Order
- Check or money order by mail
Delivery is free and it will take about 2 weeks for your products to arrive.
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and school/group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice.