Favorite Cookie Dough Fundraiser, Print Brochure or Online
America’s Favorite Cookie Dough for Fundraising
The Neighbors America’s Favorite Cookie Dough fundraiser is offered as a print brochure or online store. It features six cookie dough choices in pre-portioned boxes or resealable tubs. This is a low minimum order, free shipping fundraiser! Perfect for churches and small groups as well as large schools.
- FREE Order-Taker Brochures
- ONLINE STORE AVAILABLE!
- Six Favorite Cookie Dough Flavors
- Retail Price Range: $20-$24
- Free Shipping*
- Minimum order: 1 case
- Full case per flavor required
- VIEW/DOWNLOAD .PDF BROCHURE
- Request Free Brochures: 1-866-248-6361
Choose Your Favorite Cookie Dough Flavor:
This traditional order-taker brochure features six flavors of Neighbors cookie dough in tubs and preportioned boxes. Tubs sell for $20 and Preportioned boxes sell for $22.
- Chunky Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- M&M Candies
- White Chocolate Macadmia
Cookie Dough Info:
- No Trans Fat
- No Preservatives
- Certified Kosher
- May contain traces of nuts and peanuts
Cookie Dough Storage Info:
- May be frozen up to one year.
- May be refrigerated up to six months.
- Shelf-stable at room temperature (77F) for 21 days.
- Cookie dough may be thawed and re-frozen.
How Does This Fundraiser Work?
- Call (1-866-248-6361) to order 1 FREE brochure per fundraising participant.
- OR- Request the Neighbors Cookie Dough Online fundraiser.
- Participants collect orders and payment from friends and family.
- You place the final order for the products.
- All items will be shipped to you in about 10 days.
- Distribute to your participants to deliver to customers.
- Your group keeps the profit (you only pay the cost of the products)
*Shipping is usually free, but charges may apply depending on location and quantity ordered. Please contact our customer service team (1-866-248-6361) prior to launching your campaign for details about shipping cost and delivery of your cookie dough.
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and school/group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
- Say Thank You!
- Never sell door-to-door in an unfamiliar neighborhood
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or prices may change without notice.