Popcorn Traditional Brochure Fundraiser
Sweet Chaos Fundraising Popcorn Order-Taker
Popcorn is one of our most popular fundraisers! This traditional order-taker brochure features the best popcorn you’ll find, plus a reasonable price for your customers. The Sweet Chaos Popcorn is hand-popped in coconut oil. All ingredients are real and natural. You can trust Van Wyk to give you an excellent product! Your school or group will earn a 40% profit. If you’ve been looking for a popcorn fundraiser, this one is a great choice.
- Free Order-Taker Brochure
- A Van Wyk Product
- Profit: 40%
- Retails: $12 Per Bag
- Family Size Bags
- Minimum Order: 25 Bags
- Shipping: Flat $50
- Delivery: 15 Days
- VIEW/DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
- Request Brochures: 866-248-6361
- NON-GMO Corn and Oil
- Hand Popped in Coconut Oil
- Certified Gluten Free
- Free of Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives
This 4-page traditional order-taker brochure features ten flavors of Sweet Chaos Popcorn, including 3 Drizzled flavors and the popular Chaos Mix! All flavors are make with real ingredients and natural flavors.
- Chaos Mix (cheddar cheese & caramel)
- Drizzled Black & White
- Drizzled Peanut Butter Cup
- Drizzled Cold Stone Cake Batter
- Cheddar Cheese & Caramel
- Sea Salt
- Kettle Corn
- Movie Theater
- Honey Chipolte
- Jalapeno & Blue Cheese
How Does This Fundraiser Work?
- Call (1-866-248-6361) to order 1 FREE brochure per fundraising participant.
- Participants collect orders and payment from friends and family.
- You place the final order for the products.
- All items will be shipped to you in about 10 days.
- Distribute to your participants to deliver to customers.
- Your group keeps the profit (you only pay the cost of the products)
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment. You can pay by major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order, check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
There is a flat shipping fee of $50. Delivery is in 15 business days.
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and school/group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
- Say Thank You!
- Never sell door-to-door in an unfamiliar neighborhood
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or prices may change without notice.