Wristbands for Fundraising
Finish Strong Wristbands Are a Fun Fundraising Idea
These Finish Strong wristbands are a fun idea for any school, sports team, or club as a spirit fundraiser. Each wristband is embossed with the words, “Finish Strong”, to give encouragement. These are a great fundraising idea! Everyone will want one or more and at the low selling price of only $2, they will be easy to sell.
This fundraiser earns from 40% to 50% profit. There is a low minimum order of only 1 case. Each case includes 120 wristbands in assorted colors (10 each of 12 different colors).
The wristbands are made of a high quality silicone rubber, 3mm thick, and embossed with white epoxy. One size fits most. Easy to order online! Get started now.
- Silicone Rubber Wristbands
- Sell for $2 each
- Minimum Order – 1 case
- 1 Case = 120 assorted color wristbands (10 each color)
- 40% – 50% Profit
- Order Online or phone 1-866-826-0944
- High quality silicone rubber
- Durable 3mm thickness
- Deep embossed white epoxy will not crack
- 2.5″ diameter, one size fits most
- Assortment of 12 colors
One Case Includes 10 Each of 12 Colors:
- Royal Blue
- Light Blue
How It Works:
- Order Online or Call (1-866-826-0944) to order.
- We ship items to you, and you distribute to your participants.
- Participants sell at school and events, and to friends and family.
- Your group keeps the profits!
How Much Will You Earn?
This fundraiser will earn from 40% to 50% profit. Price per case decreases with the number of cases ordered, meaning your net profit will increase if you order more cases.
|# Cases||Cost Each||Collect Each||Total Profit|
How to Order:
It’s Easy! Order Online or phone us (1-866-826-0944) to place your order.
How to Pay:
There are several options of payment. If you are ordering online, you can pay by major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order. If by mail, you can also use a check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- Pay Pal
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, certified checks
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and your group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
- Say Thank You!
- Never sell door-to-door in an unfamiliar neighborhood
Fundraising Info Guide
If you are interested in finding out more information about the products offered on this site, be sure and order a Free Fundraising Info Guide today.
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or prices may change without notice. You can call a friendly consultant (1-866-826-0944) to double check the details.