Candles Brochure Fundraiser – Earn 50% Profit
Heritage Candle Traditional Brochure Fundraiser
This Heritage Candle, Earth Collection, is a traditional brochure fundraiser. It features a variety of candles in canning jars and hourglass tumblers in a variety of scents. These all natural soy wax candles are made in the USA! Your school or group will earn a 50% profit! There’s a minimum order of only 24 candles, and you get free shipping with an order of 120+ candles. Candles are a popular fundraiser for schools, churches, clubs, and groups.
- Free Order-Taker Brochures
- Minimum Order: 24 Candles
- Free Shipping (w/120+ candles)
- Profit: 50%
- Delivery: 7-10 days
- Get Started: 866-248-6361
About the Candles:
- All Natural Wax Candles
- 75+ Hour Burn Time
- Wax Burns to Edge of Jar
- Lead-Free Wicks, Glued at Base
- Highly Fragrant, Premium-Blended Wax
- 12oz Canning Jar or 14oz Hourglass Tumblers
- Made in USA
- Gift Boxes Included
- Labels & Gift Boxes Made of Recycled Paper
- Retail Price: $15 – $18
How Does This Fundraiser Work?
- Call (1-866-248-6361) to order 1 FREE brochure per fundraising participant.
- Participants collect orders and payment from friends and family.
- You place the final order for the products.
- All items will be shipped to you in about 10 days.
- Distribute to your participants to deliver to customers.
- Your group keeps the profit (you only pay the cost of the products)
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment. You can pay by major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order, check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
Shipping is free with an order of 120+ candles. Please call (1-866-248-6361) prior to launching your campaign for details about shipping cost. Delivery is in about 7-10 business days after order is paid.
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and school/group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
- Say Thank You!
- Never sell door-to-door in an unfamiliar neighborhood
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or prices may change without notice.