Katydids Candy Online Fundraiser
Katydids Candy Online Fundraiser With Ship-to-Home
This online store features everyone’s favorite Katydids Candy! Our online fundraising store includes lots of products, however, you can choose to feature only Katydids for a focused fundraiser. You can choose to include the other online items to give customers more choices. We also have several online brochures that include Katydids as an option. So…you choose how you want it set up…Katydids alone, Katydids with other specific brochure products, or with ALL online store products. (We have found that featuring at least some other items, gives customers more choices, thus more sales for you. If you don’t want to have a lot of other items, we suggest using a small brochure that features Katydids.)
We recommend this fundraiser for churches, schools, sports teams, clubs, and groups that would like to have a completely no-touch fundraising campaign.
Note – During hot summer months, Katydids will not be available as ship-to-home because of melting concern.
- Katydids Candy Tins
- Free Online Store
- Direct Ship-to-Home Option
- 40% Profit
- Dashboard to View Sales
- No Tally Sheets!
- No Taking Orders or Making Deliveries!
Online Store Set-Up Options:
- Katydids Candy Only
- Online Brochure That Includes Katydids
- Katydids + All Online Store Items
How To Get Started:
For more information or to request this fundraiser, contact me! I am your UNIPAC SUPPLY Independent Distributor and ready to help you. Contact: Faye Rutledge, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-851-6297
How It Works:
• CONTACT ME: Contact me (email@example.com, 434-851-6297) to request the Katydids Candy fundraiser with ONLY the Online Store and ONLY Ship to Buyer. I will email you a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement to fill out and return. Plus, I’ll send you lots of information about how the online store works.
• ONLINE STORE/SHIP TO BUYER ONLY: Request to have your fundraiser online with ship to buyer’s home only. Choose to feature only Katydids, another brochure that includes Katydids, or to include all of the many items in our online store.
• RUN FUNDRAISER: Run your fundraiser for 2-3 weeks. During this time your participants will need to share their link to the online store and PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE to get lots of sales.
• RECEIVE CHECK: At the end of you fundraiser, your orders will be tallied within the online store system. You will receive a check for the amount you’ve earned. (40% profit)
All About the Online Store:
● The online shopping portal is activated as soon as the group’s purchase agreement is
received by the fulfillment center. However, orders will not occur until the fundraiser
and sale ID is promoted by the group. (You will receive a Group ID for your store.)
● Sellers register online so supporters can order under his/her name, giving credit for the
sale to that particular student. Sellers can then advertise their fundraiser via social
media, text, and email, providing the group ID, then sit back and watch the profits roll
● Supporters go to NeedsYourSupport.org and enter the group ID, select the student they
wish to support, and make their purchase. The checkout process is encrypted
and secure. Simple, smart, and safe.
● The fulfillment center will receive the online orders instantly and products will typically ship out via USPS or FedEx within 48 hours. A report showing who purchased items online will be included with the seller’s items.
The online shopping portal will include your choice of only Katydids, items from the fundraising brochure that the organization has chosen, or Katydids plus (if you choose) hundreds of additional, “online only” items. “Online Only” items will continue to change, with new items being added all the time.
Groups can be set up as to only allow ship to buyer or ship to group. For this fundraiser, you would choose to only allow ship to buyer when setting up your store.
Each seller should go online and register their name on the Needs Your Support website, using the group ID provided. If a seller does not register, supporters will still be able to add their name as the person they would like to support; however, delivery options will be limited to ship-to-home only, which also limits the items from which they can choose. Many distributors will have sellers register at the kickoff event!
Sellers can track their sales and share their request for support through a variety of methods from the Seller Dashboard. Through the dashboard, sellers can share via social networks like Facebook, import their email addresses to send messages, and text using a mobile phone.
The coordinator can log into their dashboard anytime to track the fundraiser’s sales, social and email sharing, and overall progress.
Start This Fundraiser:
Contact: Faye Rutledge, UNIPAK SUPPLY Independent Distributor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-851-6297
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice.