Slow Smoked Snacks Order-Taker Brochures for Fundraising – Free Shipping, No Minimum Order
Slow Smoked Snacks Order-Taker Brochures, All One Price, No Minimum Order, Free Shipping!
The Smoke Haus Slow Smoked Snacks Fundraising Brochure, is one of my favorite order-taker fundraiser for Fall! It includes a wide variety of choices of yummy slow smoked snacks, all itmes only $16 each.
This brochure is great for any size group or for a whole school. The best thing about it is that you can order by unit, not case. That is a great feature, especially for small groups. And, there’s more…NO Minimum Order and FREE Shipping!
This is a no risk fundraiser, with no money needed up-front. Give us a call (866-248-6361) to order your brochures and get started!
- Free Color Order-Taker Brochures
- Variety of Product Choices
- Product Retail: Everything $16 each
- Order by Unit, not case
- No Minimum Order
- Free Shipping
- Product Delivery Time: 7 – 10 business days
- Brochure Delivery Time: 5 – 7 business days
- Earn 40 – 45% Profit
- View .PDF Brochure
- Call 866-248-6361 to Order Brochures
The mouth-watering photos in the Smoke Haus order-taker brochure are sure to make many sales. Customers can choose from 15 varieties of slow smoked Snack Sticks (3), Hunter Sticks (3), Sausage (5), and Jerky (4). All items are only $16 each, which makes it easy. View Brochure PDF
How Does This Fundraiser Work?
- Call (866-248-6361) to order 1 FREE brochure per fundraising participant.
- Participants collect orders and payment from friends and family.
- You place the final order for the products.
- All items will be shipped to you.
- Distribute to your participants to deliver to customers.
- Your group keeps the profit (you only pay the cost of the products)
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment, including major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order. If you are paying by mail, you can also use a check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and school/group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
- Say Thank You!
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice. You can call a friendly consultant to double check the details.