Order-Taker Fundraising Brochures for Schools
Order-Taker Fundraising Brochures, Most Popular School Fundraiser
The order-taker brochure is the most popular fundraiser for schools. Also known as a pre-sell fundraiser, they are free to start and make great profit. We have a variety of options available. All of these brochures include an optional online store. The store includes your brochure items plus lots of other products.
- Free Order-Taker Brochures
- Includes Online Store (optional)
- 40% Profit
- Packed Per-Seller (no charge)
- Free Shipping w/400+ items
- 100 item minimum
- Delivery: 3-5 weeks (after payment)
OS Fun-Raising | Heartland Sweets | Cheese & Sausage | Popcorn | OS All One Price | OS Extravaganza | Simply Delicious | Heartland Home | Goodies & Gifts | Cinnabon & Pretzels | Pizza Rounds | Popcorn Single | Holiday Wrap
Cookie Dough Brochures
Amazing Cookie Dough | Amazing Single Sheet | Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough Single Sheet
How to Order Brochures:
Fundraiser Alley is a sales representative of UNIPAK Supply and we offer a variety of their fundraising brochures. To request brochures, you will need to download the PRA Order Form (Fundraising Purchase & Reservation Agreement), fill it out, and email it to UNIPAK Supply (email@example.com). It’s as easy as 1-2-3! But, if you need help, just phone 888-205-1109 for friendly assistance!
1. DOWNLOAD the PRA ORDER FORM (editable.PDF)
2. FILL OUT FORM with the name of the brochure you’ve selected, number brochures needed, your school or group information, and other information requested on form. The form is an editable .PDF and easy to fill out. Hints:
- Enter the complete name of brochure you want.
- Fundraiser Alley is the sales rep name.
- You can type in your signature.
3. EMAIL completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can also request the optional online store in your email.)
View/Download/Print PRA ORDER FORM (Editable PDF)
Need help? Phone 888-205-1109.
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice.