Ship-to-Home Cheese & Sausage Snacks Fundraiser
Heartland Home Cheese & Sausage Online Brochure Fundraiser
This order-taker fundraiser features an online store with ship-to-home! The 4-page brochure features summer sausages in a variety of flavors, cheese spreads, and dry mixes for soup, cheese balls, and dips. You can feature only this brochure or include the other items available in the online store.
We recommend this fundraiser for schools, sports teams, clubs, and groups that would like to have a completely no-touch (online, direct ship to home) fundraising campaign.
ONLINE STORE with SHIP-to-HOME!
- A Variety of Cheese Spreads & Sausages
- Free Online Store
- Direct Ship-to-Home
- 40% Profit
- Dashboard to View Sales
- No Tally Sheets!
- No Taking Orders or Making Deliveries!
- View/Download PDF Brochure
How To Get Started:
For more information or to request this fundraiser, contact me! I am your UNIPAC SUPPLY Independent Distributor and ready to help you. Contact: Faye Rutledge, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-851-6297
This 4-page brochure features summer sausages in a variety of flavors, cheese spreads, and dry mixes for soup, cheese balls, and dips. Prices range from $11-$28.
- 2 Beef Sausages – Regular & Jalapeno
- 5 Wild Game Sausages – Gator, Elk, Venison, Buffalo, Beef w/Jalapeno
- Beef Sticks
- Cheese Snack Spreads (7 flavors)
- Dry Trio Mixes (soup, cheese ball, dip)
- Wisconsin Quartet Cheese & Sausage Gift Box
How It Works:
• CONTACT ME: For a completely no-contact fundraiser, contact me (email@example.com, 434-851-6297) to request the Preferred Cheese & Sausage fundraiser. I will email you a Fundraising Purchase and Reservation Agreement to fill out and return. Plus, I’ll send you lots of information about how the online store works.
• ONLINE STORE/SHIP TO BUYER ONLY: Request to have your brochure ONLY online and ONLY ship to buyer for a completely no-contact fundraiser. Choose to feature this brochure by itself or to include the many other items in our online store.
• RUN FUNDRAISER: Run your fundraiser for 2-3 weeks. During this time your participants will need to share their link to the online store and PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE it to get lots of sales.
• RECEIVE CHECK: At the end of you fundraiser, your orders will be tallied within the online store system. You will receive a check for the amount you’ve earned. (40% profit)
All About the Online Store:
● The online shopping portal is activated as soon as the group’s purchase agreement is
received by the fulfillment center. However, orders will not occur until the fundraiser
and sale ID is promoted by the group. (You will receive a Group ID for your store.)
● Sellers register online so supporters can order under his/her name, giving credit for the
sale to that particular student. Sellers can then advertise their fundraiser via social
media, text, and email, providing the group ID, then sit back and watch the profits roll
● Supporters go to NeedsYourSupport.org and enter the group ID, select the student they
wish to support, choose whether to have items shipped to home or shipped to group,
and browse hundreds of items available to purchase. The checkout process is encrypted
and secure. Simple, smart, and safe.
● The fulfillment center will receive the online orders instantly. If the supporter chose the
ship to home option, products will typically ship out via USPS or FedEx within 48 hours.
If ship to group is selected, the orders will be processed at the fundraiser’s conclusion
and packed with the rest of the seller’s order. A report showing who purchased items
online will be included with the seller’s items.
● Fundraising totals and “per-student” reports will combine online and brochure sales for
an easy look at the fundraiser’s overall success; alternately, the Profit Summary and
Seller’s Packed Items reports provide a straightforward look at the breakdown of
brochure vs. online sales.
The online shopping portal will include all items from the fundraising brochure that the organization has chosen, along with (if you choose) hundreds of additional, “online only” items. “Online Only” items will continue to change, with new items being added all the time.
Groups can be set up as to only allow ship to home or ship to group. If a seller is not registered, their supporters will only be able to have items shipped to home. For the purpose of a ship-to-home fundraiser, you would choose to only allow ship to buyer when setting up your store. (Frozen and temperature-sensitive items can only be shipped to the group.)
Each seller should go online and register their name on the Needs Your Support website, using the group ID provided. If a seller does not register, supporters will still be able to add their name as the person they would like to support; however, delivery options will be limited to ship-to-home only, which also limits the items from which they can choose. Many distributors will have sellers register at the kickoff event!
Sellers can track their sales and share their request for support through avariety of methods from the Seller Dashboard. Through the dashboard, sellers can share via social networks like Facebook, import their email addresses to send messages, and text using a mobile phone.
The coordinator can log into their dashboard anytime to track the fundraiser’s sales, social and email sharing, and overall progress.
Start This Fundraiser:
Contact: Faye Rutledge, UNIPAK SUPPLY Independent Distributor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-851-6297
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice.