Favorite Order-Taker Brochure for Music/Band Club Fundraising
Why the Melody Munch Order-Taker Brochure Is My Favorite for Music or Band Club Fundraising:
Here at Fundraiser Alley, we offer many different fundraising products and order-taker brochures. Once in a while I come across one that really hits me as the perfect fundraising choice for a certain age or group. This is the case with the Melody Munch order-taker brochures. I really love these and think they are perfect for the Band, Chorus, or Music Club, but would also work for any high school club and even for the entire high school. Usually, in high school, it’s the clubs and sports teams that do the fundraising, and not the school as a whole.
If your band or chorus group is looking for a great fundraising idea for this Spring, consider this brochure. You will be amazed to see that it includes stainless steel tumblers featuring BAND and CHOIR, as well as a music themed charm necklace. Other items are also student related including Class of 2019 tumblers, popular magazines, and a variety of nuts and snacks. You can’t go wrong with this brochure, it has something for everyone! Call (866-826-0944) to order your FREE brochures and get started! See more info below.
- Free Color Order-Taker Brochures
- Variety of Product Choices
- Product Retail: $8 – $25
- 40% Profit
- Call 1-866-826-0944 to Order Brochures
I Love the Choir and Band Tumblers!
Perfect for Band, Choir, and Any Music Fundraiser!
I love the Stainless Steel tumblers included in this brochure on Page 2! Tumblers feature wording: “CHOIR – It’s a Way of Life” or “EAT. SLEEP. BAND.” choices. These are 20 ounce insulated, double-wall vacuum tumblers. These make this brochure perfect for a Band, Music, or Choir fundraiser.
Music Charm Necklace
Another great feature of this brochure is the Music Charm Necklace on page 3! This will be a big selling item for your fundraiser. Other products students will love are the Earphone Carry Case, Cooling Towel, and Motivational Pins.
Also Inside This Brochure:
You’ll also find a large variety of nuts, snacks, and magazines. Plus, to round it out, and make it the best fundraiser ever for students, are the Class of 2019 Tumblers!
- Katydids Candy
- Neon Gummi Bears
- Peanut Butter Smiley Faces
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Ball Trail Mix
- Cranberry Orange Almond Crunch
- Hot Cajun Crunch
- Salsa Mix
- Chocolate Covered Raisins
- Butter Toasted Peanuts
- Chocolate Covered Peanuts
- Cranberry Nut Mix
- Dark Chocolate Pretzels
- Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Honey Roasted Nut Mix
- Fruit Slices
- Cashew Halves
- Mixed Nuts With Peanuts
- Chocolate Covered Pecans
- Southern Living Magazine (includes digital version)
- People Magazine (includes digital version)
- Real Simple Magazine (includes digital version)
- Sports Illustrated Magazine (includes digital version)
- VA Diner Honey Roasted Peanuts
- VA Diner Sweet Onion Peanuts
- VA Diner Sea Salt & Pepper Peanuts
- VA Diner Dill Pickle Peanuts
- Salted in Shell Peanuts (10oz bag)
- Honey BBQ Trail Mix (8oz can)
- Cajun in Shell Peanuts (10oz bag)
- Buffalo Ranch Trail Mix (7oz can)
- Class of 2019 – 2024 Stainless Steel Tumblers in 6 color choices
How Does This Fundraiser Work?
- Call (1-866-826-0944) to order 1 FREE brochure per fundraising participant.
- Participants collect orders and payment from friends and family.
- You place the final order for the products.
- All items will be shipped to you.
- Distribute to your participants to deliver to customers.
- Your group keeps the profit (you only pay the cost of the products)
How to Pay:
You have several options of payment, including major credit card, Pay Pal, or School Purchase Order. If you are paying by mail, you can also use a check, money order, or certified check.
Methods of Payment:
- Major Credit Cards
- School Purchase Orders
- Checks, money orders, and certified checks
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice. You can call a friendly consultant (1-866-826-0944) to double check the details.
Always tell your customers:
- WHO you are (your name and school/group name)
- WHAT you are selling
- WHY you are fundraising
- Say Thank You!
Free Fundraising Info Guide
If you are interested in finding out more information about the products offered on this site, be sure and request a Free Fundraising Info Guide today.