February Fundraising Ideas
Fun Ideas for February Fundraising!
February is a FUN time to have a fundraiser! Winter is almost over and everyone is tired of cold weather and snow (unless, of course, you live where it’s warm all year.) Now is time to brighten things up with something fun and the perfect time for a fundraiser!
Since Valentine’s Day falls in February, it’s a fantastic opportunity for fundraising. And, you have lots of options! From lollipops to chocolates, any type of candy would be a great choice for a Valentine’s Day fundraiser. Also, a Bake Sale featuring Valentine decorated cakes, cupcakes, and cookies would be a sure thing! A Sweetheart Dance, Flower Sale, or a Valentine’s Day Raffle featuring a gift basket, big box of chocolates, or a giant Teddy Bear are other ideas. Don’t miss this great opportunity in February for a successful fundraiser!
Other ideas for February are candy bars, snack foods, order-takers, tumblers, or the always popular, scratchcards.
Valentine’s Day Themed Fundraising Ideas for February:
- Valentine Smencils – These scented pencils are perfect for a school club fundraiser. They come in a variety of scents and collectible toppers.
- Katydids Candy – Katydids are the most popular candy fundraiser. Packaged in a nice tin container, this candy is perfect for gift giving. Remember to order early.
- Bake Sale – Feature heart shaped cakes, decorated cupcakes and cookies, and other yummy desserts. Sure to be a success!
- Sweetheart Dance – This would be a great idea for a school club fundraising event.
- Flower Sale – Sell single roses and carnations during school on Valentine’s Day.
- Raffle – Feature a Valentine’s Day related item, such as a gift basket, stuffed animal, or big box of chocolate.
Five Fundraising Ideas for February:
- Candy Bars – February is a good month for candy bars, since you have no worries about them melting! Sell at sports games and events or set up a table outside a local business (with permission).
- Snacks – Snack food fundraisers are always good, especially at concession stands during sports games and events. During school lunches is another time for sales. The snack food fundraisers that we offer includes beef jerky, pretzel rods and twist, gourmet popcorn, fortune cookies, fruit snacks, fruit rolls, cake balls, and cookie dough bars.
- Order-Taker Fundraiser – You can always fall back on an order-taker fundraiser. The best thing is that there is no money needed up front. It takes a little longer, so get started early.
- Custom Tumblers – Custom tumblers are a hit at any time of the year. These are especially good for a sports team or cheerleader fundraiser. Customize with your own logo. Our tumbler fundraisers are also available as an order-taker.
- Scratchcards – For quick & easy fundraising, consider scratchcards. These earn the highest profit and are easy to do.
Make a Check List of Things TO-DO in February to get ready for the Spring fundraising season.
Things To Do in February
February is also the time to get ready for your big Spring fundraisers. It’s time to request your order-taker brochures or order your products for selling. It’s time to get serious! Your Spring fundraiser should start sometime in March.
With careful planning and timely ordering, you should be able to have a successful Spring fundraising season. We have lots of fundraising tips to help you on your way.