5 Safe Fundraising Ideas for February
How to Have a Safe Fundraiser in February
This February you will need to choose a SAFE fundraiser for our New Normal. Fundraising has had to adjust to social distancing and we have several options to keep your fundraising safe. Our Order-Taker brochures now feature Online Stores and we have several Ship-to-Home fundraisers. No worries…you CAN have a safe fundraiser in February!
February is a FUN time to have a fundraiser! Winter is almost over and everyone is tired of cold weather and snow (unless, of course, you live where it’s warm all year.) Now is time to brighten things up with something fun and the perfect time for a fundraiser! Since Valentine’s Day falls in February, it also makes a fantastic opportunity for fundraising. Heart shaped lollipops or Katydids candy are perfect for February fundraising.
5 SAFE Fundraising Ideas
The ideas below will keep you safe while fundraising!
- La-Tee-Da Candles w/Ship-to-Home Option
- Katydids Candy w/Online Store Option
- Donations Only Online Store
- Custom Tumblers w/Ship-to-Home Option
- Ship-to-Home Fundraising Store
1. La-Tee-Da! Candles Fundraiser
La-Tee-Da! Candles are a perfect idea for a February fundraiser. Candles will make a great Valentine’s Day gift! The brochure offers candles, wax melts, aroma diffusers, room spray and more. You can use the free brochures and/or the online, ship-to-home store.
2. Katydids Candy
February is the time for a Katydids Candy fundraiser, since it’s almost Valentine’s Day and a tin of Katydids will make a great gift! You can order cases and sell upfront, use the order-taker brochure, or our new online store. Start early for delivery by Feb 14.
3. Donations Only Online Store
A Donations Only Online Store fundraiser is a quick and easy fundraiser. No need to worry about taking orders or making deliveries. Customers do not have to worry about buying something they don’t really need. Keep it simple!
4. Custom Tumblers Fundraiser
February is a great time for a Custom Tumblers Fundraiser. You can purchase by the case, use the order-taker brochure, or sell in the online store with ship-to-home.
5. Online Fundraising Store (w/Ship-to-Home)
The Goodies & Gifts Online Fundraising Store features candy, snacks, candles, home decor, and much more. It’s free to register, it’s easy to set-up, and it’s Ship-to-Home! This is a great fundraiser for anytime of the year.
Valentine’s Day Themed Fundraising Ideas:
These are great ideas for schools and clubs.
Valentine’s Day Themed Ideas:
- Bake Sale – Feature heart shaped cakes, decorated cupcakes and cookies, and other yummy desserts. Sure to be a success!
- Heart Lollipops – A fun idea for Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day Scented Pencils – Another fun idea!
- Flower Sale – Sell single roses and carnations during school on Valentine’s Day.
- Raffle – Feature a Valentine’s Day related item, such as a gift basket, stuffed animal, or big box of chocolate.
February is the Perfect Time for a Fundraiser!
Things To-Do in February
Get Ready for Spring!
February is also the time to get ready for your big Spring fundraisers. Make a “Check List of Things To-Do in February” to get ready for the Spring fundraising season. It’s time to decide which direction your fundraiser will take. It’s time to get serious! Your Spring fundraiser should start in early March.
With careful planning and timely ordering, you should be able to have a successful Spring fundraising season. We have lots of fundraising tips to help you on your way.
Make a Check List of Things TO-DO in February to get ready for the Spring fundraising season.