Non-Profit Group Fundraising Ideas
Fundraising Suggestions For Non-Profit Groups
Non-Profit Groups sometimes have a fairly small number of members (as compared to schools), and are raising money for a particular cause. We have a few suggestions for this type of group.
- Raffle – Hold a raffle with one or several prizes. Use this as a stand alone, or along with another event.
- Auction – Request donations to use for your auction. Hold the auction alone or in addition to another fundraising event (maybe a carnival).
- Carnival – Set up booths and carnival games with prizes. Include a bake sale and an auction or raffle. And, of course, include a concession stand to sell snacks.
- Bake Sale – You can have a bake sale outside of a local business (with permission, of course), or include it with another event, such as a carnival, festival, dance, or auction.
- Dance – A dance is always a fun event to earn funds for your group. Refreshments at the dance can generate more funds.
- Scratchcards – Earn funds fast with 80% profit, easy to do, no deliveries. Customize cards with your cause name and a photo.
- Custom Wristbands – People love wristbands and these can have custom tags to represent your cause.
- Custom Tumblers – Customize tumblers with your cause and sell at events.
- Custom T-Shirts – Another idea to show off your cause. Sell at events or give away with a specific donation amount.
Give Us a Call
Call Us – We’re Friendly! 1-866-826-0944 – for more info, advice, or to start a campaign.
Fundraising Info Guide
If you are interested in finding out more information about the products offered on this site, be sure and order a Free Fundraising Info Guide today.