6 Holiday Fundraising Ideas
Need Great Product Ideas for Holiday Fundraising?
It’s already time to get started with your Christmas Holiday fundraising! If you are looking for a fundraising product that is great for quick holiday sales, consider using one with a holiday theme or an item that will make a great gift. Customers will be excited about anything that will make their gift giving easier! And, at the same time they will feel good about contributing to your cause.
Take advantage of this time of the year to hold a special holiday fundraising campaign. Be sure to start early so that your products will arrive before Christmas, especially if you choose an order-taker fundraiser. Below are a few suggestions. Many of these products can be ordered by the case or as an order-taker.
6 Christmas Holiday Fundraising Ideas:
- Holiday Lollipops – These cute pops are in holiday shapes and will make a great product for school clubs. Not only will students love them, they will make a great stocking stuffer!
- Holiday Smencils – Holiday themed Smencils are another great product for school fundraising. Students will love collecting each themed Smencil, plus they’re useful. And, holiday Smencils will make a great memento gift or stocking stuffer.
- Virginia Diner Peanuts Holiday Tins – This is a order-taker type fundraiser, so you need to request your free brochures right away. The holiday themed peanut tins will make the perfect gift idea! This is the right time of year for high sales on this product.
- Katydids Candy – This yummy candy will make a nice Christmas gift for anyone. You can purchase this by the case (tins or boxes) or use the order-taker version.
- Candles – Always a gift stand-by, everyone loves candles! These candles are high quality, long-burning, and include amazing gourmet scents. And, a gift box is included with each candle! This product is available by the case or as an order-taker.
- Tumblers – Everyone uses tumblers these days, and these will make a great gift choice. There are several tumbler fundraising choices, including stainless steel and Tervis tumblers. These are also available by the case or order-taker.
This is a great time of year to have a fundraising campaign. Set up a table or store at school or church for customers to do their Christmas shopping. Order products by the case to sell in your store.
How About This?
Another great idea for holiday fundraising is cookie dough. People will be doing a lot of baking for the holidays and will appreciate having pre-made dough. Remember to start this one early enough for cookie dough to arrive in plenty of time to bake for holiday parties.