September Fundraising Ideas
September Fundraising Ideas That Keep Social Distancing in Mind
This September brings a very unique problem to fundraising. This September you will need to fund raise and keep a social distance to potential supporters. Because of this, fundraising needs a different approach. ABC Fundraising has worked hard to give you options in our New Normal. In fact, it will be easier.
You can now take fundraising ONLINE with a WEB STORE!
Most of the order-taker brochures now have Web Stores for selling. These Web Stores will track total orders and each order per student. All your group will need to do is share your Web Store link with friends and family via text, email, and social media.
WEB STORES make it so easy to have a fundraiser and keep social distance! In fact, you may never choose any other way! Imagine…no more tally sheets!
For September fundraising, we recommend choosing a product that features a Web Store, which includes most order-taker brochures, plus custom discount cards.
Fundraisers With Web Stores:
- Custom Face Masks
- Custom Travel Mugs/Tumblers
- Cookie Dough Tubs
- Cookie Dough Preportioned
- The Ultimate Coffee Collection
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Snacking’ in the USA
- Gourmet Popcorn
- Zap-A-Snack Pizza Snacks
- Custom Discount Cards
Web Store Highlights:
- Features products from a specific fundraiser
- Set-Up Fee: $25 (one time fee)
- Your group has a unique link for sharing
- Tracks total sales and sales per participant (including customer info)
- NO TALLY SHEETS to fill out!
- All products sold are delivered to your group for distribution
- Print-Out w/sales breakdown per participant
- Profit from sales mailed at end of fundraiser
- VIEW A LIVE WEB STORE
Ready to Get Started?
To request a fundraiser with a WEB STORE, contact: Faye Rutledge, ABC Fundraising Representative. (email@example.com)
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice.