What Is a Web Store Fundraiser?
Web Stores for Online Fundraising
A fundraising Web Store features products from a specific fundraiser, usually an order-taker brochure. Your school or group will have a unique link for your Web Store to share with supporters by using text, email, and social media. Your supporters can then make their selections and payment directly on your Web Store. The Web Store will track total sales as well as sales per participant, including customer name and address – AND – you will receive a print-out of this information to use when distributing products. NO MORE TALLY SHEETS!
When your fundraiser is finished, your sales profit will be mailed to your group. All products sold will be mailed to your group. Delivery is free with minimum order. There is a one-time set-up fee of $25. You can then do additional Web Store fundraisers later, with no fee. Many times the Web Store will feature more products than the print brochure.
It’s a win-win! There is really no reason to ever do a fundraiser any other way!
Web Store Highlights:
- Features products from a specific fundraiser
- Set-Up Fee: $25 (one time fee)
- You can later have additional Web Stores w/no fee
- Your group has a unique link for sharing
- Tracks total sales and sales per participant (including customer info)
- NO TALLY SHEETS to fill out!
- All products sold are delivered to your group for distribution
- Print-Out w/sales breakdown per participant
- Profit from sales mailed at end of fundraiser
- VIEW A LIVE WEB STORE
How To Get Started:
SELECT a fundraiser that features a Web Store.
REQUEST to START this fundraiser by contacting me, your ABC Fundraising Representative (email@example.com)
PAY the Set-Up Fee of $25. This is for the Web Store set-up. This is a one time fee – you can then do other fundraisers with a Web Store without a fee.
After your Web Store is set up…
START your fundraiser and run it for 2-3 weeks.
SELL products by sharing your unique link to your Web Store via email, text, and social media. (Hint: We’ve found that TEXTING the link to supporters works best.)
PROFIT made from the Web Store will be mailed to you.
FREE DELIVERY (with minimum order) for all products sold through Web Store will be to your group per time line of specific fundraiser.
DISTRIBUTE products to students to deliver to their customers. Have a plan in place to assure social distancing while delivering. You will receive print-out from Web Store for items sold per student with customer information.
No Need for Face-to-Face Contact!
Web Stores are the answer to fundraising with social distancing in place. Customers can easily order online. And, with everything being online these days, it’s a perfect answer for fundraising.
Fundraising Web Stores Look Great!
Your Web Store will look great and impress your customers!
VIEW A LIVE AUNTIE ANNE’S BROCHURE WEB STORE
Why Is a Web Store Better?
Your Web Store will do it all! It takes care of all of your orders and payments and does your end tally for you! You just promote your Web Store link and receive your products and a profit check when it’s finished! This will be the easiest fundraiser you’ve ever done!
- No face-to-face contact
- NO TALLY SHEETS!!
- No checks to cash
- No payments to make
Helpful Hints for More Sales:
- TEXT the Web Store link to friends and family. People always see text, but may not check email.
- When emailing the link to your brochure Web Store, attach the .PDF brochure to the email. Customers can TEXT to Pay with the .PDF brochure.
- Always mention WHY you are having your fundraiser.
- PROMOTE your fundraiser and Web Store link on social media and with signs and banners. Get the word out!
Fundraisers That Feature Web Stores
The following fundraising products feature Web Stores for online fundraising:
- Custom Face Masks
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Cookie Dough Tubs
- Preportioned Cookie Dough
- Poppin’ Popcorn
- Snackin’ in the USA
- The Ultimate Coffee Collection
- Touch of Elegance Candles
- Custom Travel Mugs
- Custom Discount Cards
Who Can Do a Web Store Fundraiser?
Any size school, team, or group can do a Web Store fundraiser.
- Sports Teams
- School Clubs
- Non-Profit Groups
- Sunday School Class
Ready to Get Started?
To request a fundraiser with a WEB STORE included, contact: Faye Rutledge, ABC Fundraising Representative. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Free Fundraising Info Guide
Note: We try our hardest to keep our site content accurate. However, sometimes we miss something or items and prices may change without notice.